PDA

View Full Version : Frightened again; please help

lyndau63
18-09-15, 23:47
Hi,
I haven't been on the site for a few weeks. Very busy with grandchildren, elderly parents etc. and, although I have had a few breast panics, I have stayed away. I am now very anxious about back pain which is causing pains in my tummy. I am pretty sure I have strained my back lifting children but I keep getting pain in tummy too, a bit like IBS but bowels are fairly normal really and no bleeding. Of course I keep thinking bowel cancer as it is not really like IBS as I know it. It definitely relates to movement most of the time but then I get a dull ache sometimes when just sitting. I know you can get referred pain in abdomen form back problems but it is really getting me down wondering if it something more sinister. pain killers don't seem to do much and there is a kind of dragging ache most of the time. I have had this before but not sure it has ever been this bad. Sorry about the long post but hoping someone can reassure me,. I gave in to the temptation to google after resisting for day and of course it immediately goes on about ovarian cancer. Sillly me!