PDA

View Full Version : Body vibrations?

ipaced789
19-09-15, 20:31
Hi all,

I've been reading the forums and have seen a couple of questions like mine but not exactly. Here goes, for about a year now, the moment I start to drift off to sleep, my body will begin to vibrate in pulses. It's not shaking or trembling, I feel vibrations from the inside of my body. Some nights, it feels like it's in my neck and arms, other nights I can feel it in my back and legs. Once I wake up and roll over or move around, it subsides. It does not appear to be my heart, as my pulse is normal and the vibrations do not match my heart beats. I have been to a couple of doctors who have brushed it off as anxiety or having to much adrenaline before going to bed (I don't think they ever believed me when I said vibrating). I realize that it's not hurting me, yet at least, but it's uncomfortable. This happens most every night. It's making me not even want to fall asleep because I know what lies ahead. Can anyone on here maybe explain what's going on and hopefully I can put my anxiety at ease. Oh to mention, I'm a 22 year old male 145lbs and average activity level.

MyNameIsTerry
20-09-15, 11:06
I've been having this from the start of my GAD 9 years ago. One member on here referred to it as "buzzing bees". It is an adrenaline issue and as you noticed, if you move it goes off which I notice in mine by moving round. It is prevalent when sitting and I never feel it when I am walking.