PDA

View Full Version : help, think something is really wrong.

Natasha006
20-09-15, 06:51
OKso iI know the first thing that I guys are going to say is panic attack. But its not. Something is terribly wrong. I don't know why I'm not rushing to the hospital I'mttrying to calm myself down in hopes that its only a panic attack. I ddon't even know why I'm typing this brcause its not like if something was really wrong Iwwould be able to seek medocal help overthe internet.
In hoping that if I do somehow feel better that someone can offer some insight of what it could he besides a panoc attack.
These are my sudden onset of symtoms.

- fast heart beat
- sweating
- nausea
- diarreah
- shortness of breath
- feeling like my chest is going to explode
- burping ( stomach between rib cage full of air )
- headache with red eyes

I have been having a feeling of feeling unwellness for the past few days. I feel nauseous a lot and my vision because blurred.
I have no idea what this could be. I am a 29 year old female very low risk factors for blood clot or heart disease. However. I do feel like my symptoms can be heart related.

My body and mind are telling me something is severely wrong. I have incredible ringing in my ears and some sharp pain left side... And lower back pain

I don't know guys I am scared.

sial72
20-09-15, 07:40
How are you now?

Natasha006
03-10-15, 06:08
Hello thank u for responding. I thought I was getting better but that doesn't seem yo be the case. I am not sure what is really the matter.
I feel weird. .I woke up just now and face feels like it is red hot and feels on fire. But I don't have a fever nor am I sick.
I was paintig earlier but so was my boyfriend and doesn't seem to have any issues
My brain/head also ' feels' super hot
The rest of my body feels numb. I am not sure what is wrong.

My eyes are burnung as well.
Something isn't right... Could this be sone form of poisoning??? Am I dying
???