PDA

View Full Version : Skin cancer looking like a pimple?

BlueEyesShining
20-09-15, 12:31
I really fear skin cancer, so much that it affects my life. 2-3 days ago i noticed a small pimple on my forehead, between the eyebrows. it`s really small, like it`s not even a cm long and wide. it hurts a bit when i touch it and it`s a bit red It looks like an usual pimple but of course i had to google it and i found that even a half of the cancers that appear on the skin can look like a pimple. Should i really panic? I`m trying to stay calm but my anxiety plays tricks on me and i feel really unwell because of it.

kiiing
21-09-15, 22:27
pop it lol no but seriously you can put a cold compress see if it helps the swelling
i'm 99.9999999999% sure its a pimple though
fun fact did you know 99% of everything you google health wise is worst case scenario ?
i went to the hospital i was super dizzy, headache , arm went numb, throwing up, neck pain it somehow ended up being a pinched nerve in my neck from sleeping wrong lol
i could have easily freaked out and thought it was a stroke or heart attack
point is there is no need to google anything 99% of the time anxiety can make you believe and feel things that are not real crazy right?
if you are really in pain seek professional medical help google should NEVER be used to diagnose but to find cute cat memes
:)