PDA

View Full Version : Taking a break from here

t0rt01se36
11-02-07, 13:46
Hope this doesn't cause an inconvenience to anyone but I sadly have decided to take a break from posting on nmp forum and chatting in chatroom.

No one has upset me or anything. I just need to focus on my life and goals, instead of spending too much time finding support by using this site.

I've really enjoyed the support and cyberfriendship along the way and I wish you all, all the best for the future.

Hopefully I will return to let you all know how I'm getting on and the latest on my Housing situation.

Best wishes from Ju x

Ross
11-02-07, 13:52
Hi Ju. Well done for making progress.

If you feel a break is necessary, then go ahead and do all the things you need to do.

Drop back in from time to time just to keep us informed.

Take Care, and good luck.

Ross

Piglet
11-02-07, 15:07
Lots of luck and don't forget we are like a drop in centre here - everybody just comes and goes as they please, so pop back whenever you want to!! :D:D:D

Piglet x

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Rennie1989
11-02-07, 15:17
It's a shame to see you go but good luck with your life goals and we will all look forward to see you soon ^_^

"My teddy last night was a paper bag, to keep my safe."

wobily_lin
11-02-07, 15:49
Ju,

Personally i think this is a very positive step for you...we all need to take time off sometime to focus on ourselves.

I will miss u and i wish you all the best hun...you will get there...n let us know how ur gettn on..

de besta luck to ya hun...xxx

Take care,
Lin xxx
"Fear is dat lil darkroom, wer negatives r developed", so positive thoughts okies!!!!!

Southern_Belle
11-02-07, 16:20
Hi Ju,

Good luck with finding the correct housing that you need for yourself. I do hope you pop back in from time to time. You will be missed.

Hugs,

Bel

"Our thoughts are our reality"

manmoor
11-02-07, 16:21
Good luck Ju keep us posted to how your getting on. xxx

"When There Was Only One It Was Then That I Carried You."

Under~The~Stars
11-02-07, 16:22
Hey Ju,

I wish you the best of luck, and remember and pop back and let us know how you are getting on. I will miss you.

Take care,

Lou xxxx

Granny Primark
11-02-07, 16:39
Hi ju,
Im going miss seeing you in chat.
Youre a very special young lady, friendly, caring, considerate and supportive.
Hope we can still have a natter on msn.
Good luck for your future.

Take care
LYNN xx

lildutt
13-02-07, 08:58
hi ju
good luck with all the things you want to do and please dnt forget to pop back and tell us how you getting on
bellxx

jo61
13-02-07, 09:02
Hi Ju, hope it all works out for you.

[^]

Jo