PDA

View Full Version : Here It Goes !

Stache
20-09-15, 14:46
Ok well...
How to start ?
Well lets start at the beginning :

I'm Danny, 33 Years Old, Born in Ireland, Grew up in Amsterdam, and now back in Ireland the last 3 years.

At the age of 18 i got my first panic attack, and i can still remember it as it happened yesterday.
I was overwhelmed with the worst fear i ever felt in my entire life.
And well from that moment on, my life went in a downwards spiral until now with some up moments in it off course.
Over the course of multiple years i also developed severe hypochondria :(
You name it i had it, but somehow i seem to be a miracle and survive all those terrible deadly diseases :)

The last period, has been bad again for me especially the last 4 week are totally out of control (Since i had a bad chest infection), and this is how i ended up on this forum and decided to register myself.

At some moments i really think i am stuck for life with this terrible feeling of dying 24/7.
And worst of all it really gets in the way of my personal life and my professional life (Professional DJ and Music Producer)

Well i hope i can find and especially give some comfort to other members here as the time goes on.

Really don't know what to say other than this to start with :)

Thanks for reading :)

venusbluejeans
20-09-15, 14:52
Hiya Stache and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Torimori
20-09-15, 15:06
Hi Stache,

Welcome to the group. I am fairly new myself but I know exactly what you mean about the number of diseases you have had over the years. I'm 31 and my first panic attack came out of the blue 5 years ago, since then I've had a few hard months but came off of sertraline in feb 2014. Been doing fine since then until a few weeks ago - started with an ear infection and trouble sleeping.

Now back into the sertraline as I'm exhausted with dealing with it. I have a very busy education job in the health sector but have had to take some time out just to get a little bit of rest.

I've only been on here a few days but found the support great and I am sure that you will too.

emily67
20-09-15, 16:38
hello and welcome!

x