PDA

View Full Version : Hello All

Stressedalways
21-09-15, 18:11
Hello,

I have just joined the site a few days ago. I have suffered with anxiety my entire life. I worry worry worry about everything. When I'm not worried I worry that I should be worried about something. I always find a way to keep myself stressed about something. I'm smart enough to know that worry does not solve anything but not strong enough to be able to stop.

A little about myself...

I'm a 33 yr old husband to a wonderful wife and 3 wonderful kids. I'm a christian. (I will not judge anyones religious views and would ask the same for myself).I used to drink a lot to ease my anxiety but that came with a lot more issues in my life and about 3 yrs ago I quit cold turkey. That was the best decision I ever made for me and my family. I live in the southern U.S. and love to laugh and have fun.

I'm currently battling some health anxiety over a throat issue i'm having. Trying to keep myself sane while waiting for my ENT appointment tomorrow afternoon.

But anyway that is me in a nutsell. I'm glad to be a part of this forum.

venusbluejeans
21-09-15, 18:16
Hiya Stressedalways and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: