PDA

View Full Version : I can't let myself be broken again because of this..

Consider
21-09-15, 18:47
It isn't easy to have anxiety like this...but being discouraged isn't going to help me..so take this post as a lovely reminder, that even though you have panic, you are the same person you have always been. You are awesome, you have gotten this far, you have friends who love you, you have family, you love yourself or else you wouldn't have gotten this far. So cuddle your animals, watch some television, have a nice soothing bath, go outside, nuture yourself.

Take some baby steps today to celebrate you, yourself and how far you have come. I am trying so hard to do so every day, because panic doesn't define who I am, neither does a broken leg, or physical illness, and well neither does mental illness. I am strong, I am not weak, I can pick myself up. I want to cry, I want to break, but I also want to remember who I really am and why I need to be positive.

Panic doesn't define me, it is an illness but I will always try to remember. That I am Consider on the internet, Elisa in real life, and I will always remember that everyone's life has ups and downs and I am NO EXCEPTION, and to take this post and use it as a daily reminder that you are AWESOME, and you will get through this.

Leah1971
21-09-15, 21:17
Hi Elisa, amazing post. You worded it so well. And what you've said is so true. I don't think that we give ourselves enough credit. Especially when it comes to our inner strength. Xo.