PDA

View Full Version : Terrified, feeling hot!

maltahypo
21-09-15, 20:17
Hi, I have been noticing that I am not feeling cold and I am not dressing much when compared to other people. I also feel hot in closed spaces, example busses, airports etc. Now I was feeling hot in the face and my face got a bit red. This happened also one month ago. I have been very stressed and anxious lately. Also this is making me think of a tumour in my pituary gland. I am 36 and male. Please some advice as I am in full panic mode.

Traceypo
21-09-15, 20:49
Hi hun, anxiety makes me feel hot, especially a flushed feeling in the face. I was in hospital recently for something unrelated, I was on 4 hourly obs, even when I felt flushed, my temperature was normal.
Go to doctors if you're concerned, if you continue to feel anxious, you'll focus on this more and it'll drive you mad. I also feel flushed in small spaces or if anyone is blocking my exit, that flares my anxiety and makes me feel hotter. X

maltahypo
21-09-15, 20:58
Thanks tracey

Lifelonganxiety!
21-09-15, 21:04
I get hot a lot. I also get cold a lot. Anxiety can definitely make you feel warm and sweaty though, your body goes into fight or flight mode and increases blood supply to extremities from the warmer inner core. That warm blood reaching your skin is what makes you feel warm.