PDA

View Full Version : is there a trigger

eddie d
11-02-07, 20:44
is there always a trigger something that sets us off ?and then theres no going back .
i think i used to be an adrenline junkie base jumping .i loved danger and height .then one jump i nearly killed myself ,and spent 6 months laid up .this in itself didnt faze me .but 5 years later i was on a roof had my first panic ,and never been the same since
.it got to the point where at times i couldnt go out the house and even out of the bedroom .and at times i was fearfull to get out of bed to go to the loo .i thought any movement would be my last .
not like that now ,but does everyone have a trigger ??i supose we do .

terry
12-02-07, 05:47
Hi Eddie, I Believe We R The Trigger Not Circumastance,I Think It Was Just Coincedence That You Had A PA On The Roof If It Were To Happen Somehere Else U Would Need To Find Another Explanation I Relate To The To Scared To Get Out Of Bed Thinking It Might Be The Last (There U Go THINKING U Got Out Ur Bed Didnt You.Every Body Is Looking For A Trigger But No One Can Find One Because Their Looking For Something Solid To Fall Back On,Only Ourselves Can Make Us Better With Understanding & Support You Can Stop This As Quick As It Started Having Prolonged Undiagnosed PA can Resort Into a very Fearfull Life Style And Remeber Your Not Suffering Alone Your Family Is Too Good Luk