PDA

View Full Version : Starting New Job Tomorrow Not sure i can do this

sal
11-02-07, 22:33
Starting my new job tomorrw and suddenly i realise i havent go the confidence to do this. I have been on the sick for 11 months and how do i portray that i can cope with it. I am so much better and Sal again but i havent had to go through this for years. Dreading it that i fail.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

normalwisdom
11-02-07, 22:40
Hi Sal

We spoke earlier...all I can say is go in there and give it your best....if you have "blips" go with it. It is the anticipation that is the worst thing. I know it doesn't help to hear all this but just have it in your head that you CAN do it and WILL. I will be thinking of you tomorrow and know that you will report back to on us with your success.

You take care

Steph

clickaway
11-02-07, 22:46
I can understand how you feel. Remember what a big step it was for me going back to same job after 9 months! Yours is a bigger step.

Sending you hugs pet

Ray

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

sal
11-02-07, 22:46
Steph

Was good to talkto you in chat.

Big step but i am convincing myself i can do it.

Thqank you so much for your support.

My chance to make me believe in myself again.

xxxxxx

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

manmoor
11-02-07, 23:15
Good luck for tomorrow Sal. xxx You will be fine xxx

"When There Was Only One It Was Then That I Carried You."

Karen
12-02-07, 00:24
Good luck and best wishes for tomorrow Sal. You can do this!

Karen xx

wobily_lin
12-02-07, 07:23
Sal,

You can do this..i know how hard this is as i was off for a year...it is scarey but I'm sure you will get lots n lots of support from ur work collegues...

This is a huge step for you and once you get there you will b fine...yes ye may have the odd 'blip' but thats ok...u go for it girlie..

Da besta luck hun, you can do it.......hugs x

Take care,
Lin xxx
"Fear is dat lil darkroom, wer negatives r developed", so positive thoughts okies!!!!!