PDA

View Full Version : Feel like something bad will happen tomorrow

ShaunRyder
23-09-15, 02:55
Sorry if this is not in the right place, I have never felt like this so was not sure where to post!

Well tomorrow night I am off to a football game, the two teams are big rivals so it always gets heated but I have to so many football matches over the years. But I just have a bad feeling something bad is going to happen to me. The last few weeks my family has been through hell, my brother was sectioned due to a mental health illness, his girlfriend nearly died and two days ago my other brother was attacked and put in hospital! Now I am off to a game where there could be trouble (even though all football games have trouble) it is very unlikely I will get caught in anything, I am just worried as I don't want my family to go through more stress, but I cannot pull out as I have been looking forward to this for months and my anxiety would have won! How can I stop feeling this?? My anxiety has always been HA, Never anything like this!

Pepperpot
23-09-15, 11:54
I think you are understandably nervous due to all the other unfortunate things that has happened, and you are sort of looking or expecting something bad to happen. Try and get yourself in the mindset that after 3 lots of bad luck, you're due some good luck. Also, you said it yourself that you're very unlikely to get caught in anything. If you avoid it, Anxiety will have won and you'll end up putting other things off. xx