PDA

View Full Version : Diarrhea since Sunday

ShaunRyder
23-09-15, 13:53
Ok, well since Sunday I have been feeling poorly, Diarrhea, Headache, Achey joints all over and changing from hot and cold. Yesterday I felt so much better and my poops started to harden up(Not completley) But last night I had a panic attack and anxiety was really really bad (Was not actually about my health for once, I have been under huge amounts of stress regarding family stuff) But I did not get to sleep until after 5am, I woke up about 9 and my god I was feeling really achy again and I have bad Diarrhea again!

Should I get this checked out? Or just a case of not fully recovered? As I read if you have diarrhea 3 days or more you should go to the docs :/

23tana
23-09-15, 15:51
Always best to get prolonged periods of diarrhea checked by your doc. Are you drinking lots of water to prevent dehydration?

emily67
23-09-15, 18:05
Always best to get prolonged periods of diarrhea checked by your doc. Are you drinking lots of water to prevent dehydration?

yes.. that's my suggestion too.

drink lots and lots of water.

ShaunRyder
24-09-15, 01:09
I had one day where I drank lots and rested and the next day I felt so much better and poop was becoming more normal, but with all the stress going on atm I have been more occupied with other stuff.

Today it feels like I really need to go poop but when I do its a really big fart and a tiny bit of poop. Is it now constipation??