PDA

View Full Version : Sinus infection or temporal arteries?

misslove
23-09-15, 16:19
Here are my symptoms: pain in left temple. Pain around ear. Pain from temple down my cheek bone. A bit stuffy. My top teeth on the left hurt. There is a lot of mucus in my throat. Of course I googled and the pain in my temple is freaking me out. Pretty much the whole left side of my face hurts but my temple is the worst. I have a dr appt tomorrow at 11help! The pain has been in my temple for a few days. My brain says it's just sinuses and my anxiety is making it worse. If it really is that temporal arteri thing how long does it last before it's a problem????

Traceypo
23-09-15, 16:27
I found vicks sinus spray to be brilliant with sinus problems, painkillers never used to make a difference with me. Sinus pain is awful and can feel like you're being punched in the face.
X

misslove
23-09-15, 18:23
I'm just so scared.it hurts the chew. I'm just freaking out right now.

---------- Post added at 15:43 ---------- Previous post was at 15:36 ----------

If it helps it's a pinching kinda of pain and if I rub it it feels better. All the worrying I'm doing is making my neck tense up. I just can't shake the pain in my face! I had to google and now I wish o didn't. I have slot of the symptoms the pain and blurry cision( but that has been happening s while and I was at the dr and she gave me the wrong script) my teeth are killing me. It hurts to chew food. I'm a mess right now. Just a mess

---------- Post added at 15:55 ---------- Previous post was at 15:43 ----------

I have had a gazilloon sinus infections but never in my temple like this. I hope I'm just freaking myself out. My dr appt can't come soon enough

---------- Post added at 16:19 ---------- Previous post was at 15:55 ----------

And my husband just said my face looks puffy right where it hurts. Now I'm really freaking out.

---------- Post added at 17:23 ---------- Previous post was at 16:19 ----------

I just sat with a hot water bottle on my face. It feels a little better still hurts tho.

misslove
23-09-15, 22:24
Update.... I took some Advil congestion Relief and it helped with the pain around my face by my teeth still hurt. God o hope it's not a tooth problem. I'm terrified to go to the dentist.