PDA

View Full Version : newbie here

doree
24-09-15, 01:13
Hello everyone new to this im hoping this may help me and also in some ways i may help someone else.

venusbluejeans
24-09-15, 01:41
Hiya doree and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

doree
24-09-15, 01:47
Thankyou :)

emily67
24-09-15, 08:31
hello.

welcome to the forum

x

doree
25-09-15, 10:43
Thankyou emily I have a anxiety disorder and am ill most days also having lots of tests done at the moment my mobility is bad im hoping to talk to other people who are going through the same just finding my way around the forum.

sial72
25-09-15, 11:56
Hi Doree and welcome
What do you mean about your mobility being bad? Xx

doree
26-09-15, 00:44
Hi sial i have a lot of pain in my left leg and pins and needles also lose my balance a lot.I am finding walking and climbing stairs hard not sure if this is connected to anxiety or not just had a mri waiting on results for that.Whats your thoughts on it if i may ask.

sial72
26-09-15, 08:00
Sorry, I was only asking because I didn't know if you meant physical mobility or that you couldn't get out, like agorapgobia.
See what your results say...have you got to wait long? Xxx

ricardo
26-09-15, 08:32
Hello doree

sial and many others will always offer the best advise they know and keep it in simple terms .Your symptoms could be numerous things or nothing, so try and relax which of course isn't easy until you have a more positive prognosis.Good luck.

doree
26-09-15, 15:45
Hi sial and ricardo thankyou for your posts i am gratful for your advice and will take it onboard too thankyou so much.They said 3 - 4 weeks for my results sial.Yes its physical in pain all the time but i did put off going to my grandaughters engagment party last week i couldnt bring myself to go with all those people looking at me.Felt so guilty.