PDA

View Full Version : 100% convinced I have MS, Please help

Laxer971
24-09-15, 03:12
So here the story guys, I've been having more and more symptoms as they years go on and I think I have MS. I feel like I'm sure of it and need your guys help. I go to the gym all the time and am in good shape but I do have some health things going on.
-Background, Im a 22 year old white male currently suffering from pinched ultra nerves in my elbows, Visual Snow,bad GA and Health Anxiety, bad allergies and athsma.

So for the past 4 years I've been getting really weird symptoms

-(most concerning symptom) when laughing hard, coughing hard, yelling or speaking loudly I get a electric shock feeling that last a split second in the left and right breast. Sometimes its one sometimes its both, I also get in in my left side next to my belly button. I have been told by a doctor its muscle infamation and it could just be my nerves being press on but I'm not convinced. It happens most when drinking a lot of coffee or alcohol or not enough water.

-I get tingling (but no numbness) in my calves, neck and back of scalp which is very weird to me and scary

-I always have twitching going on mostly in my legs but randomly all over

-When hungover or sometimes randomly I feel like the ground is moving when standing still (feeling when you get off a boat)

-My hands get very cold sometimes and and turn white and purplish, i feel like i can't move them as well as i should

- I have visual snow in both eyes and have had it since high school so many years now and blurry vision but no eye sight problems

-Sometimes I find myself having trouble speaking especially when in new situation or when stressed

-I get a very tight lower back when running on the treadmill

-Am very tried all the time

-headaches

-shortness of breath sometimes

Thank you everyone for taking the time to read, What really made me nervous is the fact that all of these symptoms seem to be linked to MS. I don't have episodes of this but it is more constant. I have always had bad anxiety and am hoping that most of these things are caused form it. If anyone has the weird electric shock thing happening in there chest also please let me know I really want to get rid of it. Also when taking alive it helps my symptoms to an extent and have been prescribed anti inflammatory med which help a little bit. Please let me know what you think honestly. Im just so nervous because I'm so young and have my whole life ahead of me. PLEASE HELP ME AND THANK YOU !!!! much love

Fishmanpa
24-09-15, 03:28
It happens most when drinking a lot of coffee or alcohol or not enough water.

Why not quit coffee and alcohol, keep yourself hydrated and see how you feel in a couple of months? Both substances are well known to cause anxiety symptoms.

Positive toughts

Lifelonganxiety!
24-09-15, 16:56
It's a good point you make, you ARE so young with your whole life ahead of you. I had most of those symptoms when I was 22, now I'm 36 and still get some symptoms from anxiety but there's nothing seriously wrong with me.

The only thing I can say is I wish I was 22 again, then I would realize that all the little symptoms I always thought were the end of me... weren't - and I could get about enjoy the prime physical years of my life with no worries!

Have you ever heard of benign fasciculation syndrome? You sound like you might have that instead of anything worse like MS. Look into it, but most importantly, embrace your youth and go have some fun!!