PDA

View Full Version : waking up shaking

John95
24-09-15, 13:04
ok so i have a good sleep and every morning i wake up it takes me about 10 - 15mins to properly wake up but this morning i woke up and was desperate to go to the toilet i went to the toilet about 2 mins after waking up and i got like tunnel vision in the bathroom i had to run out and sit on my bed its horrible every morning i wake up anxious. anyone else have this?

Sydney100
24-09-15, 13:24
Probably because you jumped up out of bed and not given yourself time to come round properly

jayb1
24-09-15, 14:46
Yeah I wake up anxious and terrified every morning. Worse if I've had nightmares the night before. I try to just do calming breathing exercises it helps a bit . then have a cup of decaf tea and take my medication. Just one of the horrible symptoms of anxiety disorder unfortunately

jadedreams
24-09-15, 16:16
Yes, one of my problems is waking up feeling anxious too. It feels like I open my eyes and boom it hits me. Then throughout the day it's up and down, usually feel a bit better in the evenings though.

John95
24-09-15, 19:28
Yeah I wake up anxious and terrified every morning. Worse if I've had nightmares the night before. I try to just do calming breathing exercises it helps a bit . then have a cup of decaf tea and take my medication. Just one of the horrible symptoms of anxiety disorder unfortunately

exactly what i do deep breathing, cup of coffee then meds.

positivegirly
24-09-15, 23:19
Yes I get this when ongoing through a bad patch of anxiety, I open my eyes and I'm anxious straight away, often it wakes me up, sometimes at 2,3,4am :(