PDA

View Full Version : Scared 24/7

kim!!
24-09-15, 22:58
Hi I'm sick of feeling scared every minute of the day as soon as a symptom comes on it scares me to death iv had enough of it now iv tried most things nothing works!
Like now iv got pains in my chest I don't know if its heartburn or what but its really scaring me :(
Iv got no one to talk to feel like I'm doing this on my own it is absolutely awful don't know how much more I can take?

sial72
25-09-15, 09:08
Hi Kim
You are not alone with this, there are so many of us like this. Why don't you post on the Penpal section, maybe you can find someone in your area and get some mutual support...

kim!!
25-09-15, 20:39
Hi I really need support I don't know what to do i need a break but haven't got no money to go anywhere!
My family arnt supportive at all!
All I want to do is curl up in a ball an die I keep going on about this but I'm finding life really hard at the min

sial72
25-09-15, 20:52
Have you been to the doc? Are you on meds or had any therapy? Xx

kim!!
25-09-15, 22:34
Her iv had therapy CBT I'm on sertraline an propanalol

MissyMischief
25-09-15, 22:40
Hi Kim-- I have been where you are now on and off for the last couple months. I'm feeling okay these last few days though. I'm on Sertraline, too. How long have you been on it?

kim!!
25-09-15, 22:44
Hi iv been on it since Xmas I was on 150mg but they put me down to 100mg about 3weeks ago! Glad your feeling OK now wish I was lol just don't seem to no what to do with myself I'm constantly in a mood iv got physical pains everywhere I'm in write mess with myself!

MissyMischief
25-09-15, 22:57
Kim--Did your anxiety increase when you lowered the dose? If so, maybe it is too soon for you to decrease.

kim!!
25-09-15, 23:07
No not really I'd say its got a little worse but I don't think sertraline works for me though I'll see my doc on Monday see what she says!

MissyMischief
25-09-15, 23:14
Monday is not too far off, although I know it feels like a lifetime. Hang in there and let us know how it goes.

kim!!
25-09-15, 23:53
Will do thanks :)

CeeCeeCee
26-09-15, 00:01
Just saw this post, I am having those exact symptoms right now, it's scary. I don't know what I've done to get these symptoms on top of my other tummy ones. I'm all acidy and indigestion, is yours in your chest or tummy?

kim!!
26-09-15, 00:07
Chest an tummy its pain in middle of my chest an my tummy is making weird noises!

---------- Post added at 00:07 ---------- Previous post was at 00:04 ----------

I ate some chocolate peanuts the other day so maybe it was them that started it for me??
It is really scary but I rekon if it was something bad it would of happend by now:unsure:

CeeCeeCee
26-09-15, 00:12
I know, weird and it hurts, just want to sleep but I'm scared to, sick of it :-(

kim!!
26-09-15, 00:28
U will be fine honestly it takes me awhile to sleep its an awful thing what we have my family don't understand an I don't think they ever will :scared15: