PDA

View Full Version : Really bad pain down there

So
25-09-15, 03:37
I have a really really painful vagina and it's worrying me so much. I mean I can't stand or sit - no position eases the horrible uncomfortable feelings its u bearable At times. Sorry for so much detail, the pain is specifically inside of me, and feels just like I have a 'cut' just inside. I even had some blood In my pee - and it hurts 100x worse when I pee. I have experienced this before, but this time it has lasted 3 days. There is a slight funny odour now too and I constantly feel I have too pee :(. If anyone knows what it might be PLEASE let meknkw. It's 3.45am and im out of my mind worrying but I darent Google! It's almost like an itchy feel now, but the pain is so bad I wantto cry. First day of new job tomorrow too typical :(.

Consider
25-09-15, 04:36
First off, do not google. Blood in pee though sounds like a uti, easily diagnosed through a GP through urine sample. It will pass through once treated. And as for google, i am now learning the hard way, just don't do it.

mary jane
25-10-15, 23:30
don't worry, the pain is from the slightly irritated tissue from the UTI.
Go see a Dr, UTIs are not that terrible and they go away quite fast.

Randara
25-10-15, 23:34
Make sure you drink lots of water! When I was a child I used to not drink enough and I ended up weeing blood, which was very painful, and got a kidney infection. It taught me the hard way to keep hydrated!