PDA

View Full Version : How Can Your Diet Affect Your Level of Anxiety?

aicherrrr
25-09-15, 18:58
Good Afternoon,
My name is Hamza, I am a former sufferer of really bad panic attacks and constant anxiety. Of course it still lives within me but I have it under control now. I'm here to learn from all of you and to share my own experiences. Looking forward to meeting you all. I just released my latest article and would like to share it with all of you.
Sincerely,
Hamza
My latest blog entry: http://primallogic.com/how-can-your-diet-affect-your-level-of-anxiety/

emily67
25-09-15, 19:01
hi Hamza,

welcome to the forum.

i hope that you will find all the answers you want on here, and make some friends along the way- possibly even join in the games or the misk threads too if you would like

thank you for sharing that artickle with us. i will have a look at that when i have a moment

x

SADnomore
26-09-15, 18:50
One of the key telltale signs of gluten intolerance is anxiety when gluten is ingested.

aicherrrr
27-09-15, 19:11
hi Hamza,

welcome to the forum.

i hope that you will find all the answers you want on here, and make some friends along the way- possibly even join in the games or the misk threads too if you would like

thank you for sharing that artickle with us. i will have a look at that when i have a moment

x

Thank you Emily, definitely learning a lot from the threads here :o)

-Hamza

---------- Post added at 14:11 ---------- Previous post was at 14:10 ----------

One of the key telltale signs of gluten intolerance is anxiety when gluten is ingested.

Interesting! Thank you for the information I will look into this.

-Hamza

Greenman50
27-09-15, 23:09
good afternoon,
my name is hamza, i am a former sufferer of really bad panic attacks and constant anxiety. Of course it still lives within me but i have it under control now. I'm here to learn from all of you and to share my own experiences. Looking forward to meeting you all. I just released my latest article and would like to share it with all of you.
Sincerely,
hamza
my latest blog entry: http://primallogic.com/how-can-your-diet-affect-your-level-of-anxiety/

spam..............have to pay to read the blog

MyNameIsTerry
28-09-15, 06:14
spam..............have to pay to read the blog

Nope.

I read a previous one he posted and it was FREE. I've just clicked on that link and the article is FREE. So, are the others.

You can sign up for newsletter stuff and there is a members area. I thought I would try them to see if I could work out what you were seeing but again, both were FREE.

Where were you charged? There is no option on any page of that website or his other one Anxietycage, that he first posted on the Intros board when he joined.