PDA

View Full Version : just me

sallad
12-02-07, 07:06
Hi, I am 37, have three boys and a wonderful fiance. I went through a divorce two years ago from my teenaged sweetheart and that was hard. Now I am back on my feet and life is good but the anxiety doesn't leave me alone. The last week has been hard so I went online and found this site. I feel better already.
I have had some anxiety all my life, but didn't call it that. I was anorexic and then had post partem and then depression and now more depression. I hate it! I don't know anything worse than the scary thoughts that I get. It is hell in my head. I have had scary thoughts about hurting my kids and that has been horrible as they have always been the center of my life. I just want the thoughts to go away!!!!
I do enjoy my work as an instructor of English and like to read. I look forward to getting to know all of you. Thanks, J[xx(]

wobily_lin
12-02-07, 07:18
elo Sal,

A warm welcome to the site..great support n advice here n you will make some good friends..glad to have you on board x

Take care,
Lin xxx
"Fear is dat lil darkroom, wer negatives r developed", so positive thoughts okies!!!!!

manmoor
12-02-07, 08:04
Hi Sallad,

A big warm welcome to you.

"When There Was Only One It Was Then That I Carried You."

honeybee3939
12-02-07, 09:03
Hi Sal

And a BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice while making new friends on the way.:D

Take a look at the First Steps (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/default.asp?t=cms&c=firststeps) pages also you may find them of interest.

Love

Andrea

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

nomorepanic
12-02-07, 12:47
Hi J

A warm welcome aboard and lovely to see you here. Hope we can be of some help.

You will meet some lovely people and get loads of great advice and support.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

ceecee
12-02-07, 12:49
hi j
welcome to the forum
take care
rach x