PDA

View Full Version : Retreats

kim!!
25-09-15, 22:51
Hi was just wondering if anyone has been on them retreat therapy things I really think getting away for abit will do me some good an to get the help aswel the only thing is there expensive?
There was one i tried but was going to cost £10,000 pounds I could never afford that!
Does any one know of any cheaper ones?

MyNameIsTerry
25-09-15, 23:29
What type of thing are you considering, Kim?

There are some real "guru" rip off merchants out so please be careful and look for reviews away from their websites (some set up websites the appear to be impartial too)

kim!!
25-09-15, 23:52
I don't know really just somewhere I can relax I really don't know why I'm like this at the moment, I won't be going anyway if they all cost that much I'll need to win lottery first haha

23tana
26-09-15, 00:05
I've been on retreat a couple of times and really enjoyed it. Search for Christian retreats UK or spa retreats UK. There are plenty that cost about £200 for a basic stay and you can add treatments as you please.

kim!!
26-09-15, 00:09
Thankyou I'll have a look that spa retreats sounds good :yesyes: lol

MyNameIsTerry
26-09-15, 04:21
A relaxing type of retreat sounds like a nice idea. There are yoga ones around too.

I would just be wary of the anxiety "cure" ones that make very bold promises about you coming to them a quivering wreck and walking out cured. Going to something to learn relaxation skills or just to have some relaxing treatment sounds a good, healthy and positive thing to do.

kim!!
26-09-15, 07:24
Yer I know if they could cure it everyone would be there lol!