PDA

View Full Version : Vision disturbances.

Strovbe
26-09-15, 01:55
I feel as though there's either a hole in my vision, a permanent floater, or like my eyes are crossing. Maybe as if my left eye is blurry. I can't shake this feeling and it's honestly scaring me half to death. I'm worried about some serious eye damage or a brain tumor or something. Does anyone have any insight on this please? It's only my left eye. I think it just started happening a couple days ago and got worse the more I noticed it.

Nervous_Nelly
26-09-15, 02:12
You probably feel that it's getting worse because you are so focused on it. I have a couple of areas in my vision that look like "spots" or "holes". I notice them the most when I am out in the sun, or staring at something bright or white. They are just floaters that tend to hang out in one place, I have many floaters and they are more annoying than anything.

Strovbe
26-09-15, 02:28
Ive noticed that it just seems like bright lights are pouring into my actual vision more than they should too. Maybe theyre not actual spots, just hypersensitivity to lights? I don't know. Youre probably right. I just had an eye exam and I have near perfect vision but this is really bothersome and makes it seem like I cant focus.

Nervous_Nelly
26-09-15, 02:46
You could have some hypersensitivity, my eyes are blue and my pupils to not constrict very well. Because of this, I am very sensitive to light. Also, if I have strained my eyes lately, I will have some vision issues.

Strovbe
26-09-15, 02:48
Ive been straining my eyes nonstop recently. Could that cause the disturbances i am mentioning?

fruity
26-09-15, 09:18
same as me. had it for 7 yrs. got a little better but I know its not right

Nervous_Nelly
27-09-15, 04:28
I think that eye strain can cause quite a few vision disturbances, especially strain associated with looking at bright screens/devices. But I am not an eye doctor.