PDA

View Full Version : Water drop sensation

its1111
26-09-15, 05:15
Has anyone ever gotten the sensation of water droplets on your skin? For me, it has just been in certain places on my legs, but it's so bad that I literally bend down to wipe off the water, but it's completely dry! I have been having some lower back and sciatica pain (had a lumbar MRI, which was clear) but this new symptom is worrying me a bit. My doctor has been suggesting I see a Rheumatologist for auto-immune testing, and after stupidly googling this water drop symptom, I'm terrified! MS, Lyme? I'm only 29- been having some joint pain and anxiety (clearly), but I was worried about the outcome of an autoimmune disorder before the water drops started.

Anyway! Could this just be another dreadful symptom of anxiety? I seem to get so many that I find it hard to believe SO many things could happen in my body all at once. I'm feeling a bit down about all of this as I just got married a little less than a year ago and I have felt terrible the entire year :/ I just want to enjoy life without hoping nothing is wrong!

sial72
26-09-15, 07:46
Have you taken any antibiotics in the past year?

its1111
26-09-15, 14:27
Yes, I just got off a course of them last week...that can cause it? My leg is a little achy as well, so I don't know