PDA

View Full Version : Hi folks

Gil
27-09-15, 04:27
Hi I am a 48yr old male and have struggled with panic and anxiety attacks since I was around 16,i have had spells where I thought I would not get through the next hour ,I have been made feel I was a hypochondriac by doctors and I was nothing more that a pest. I have always felt there was something causing this from my heart ,I could wake up in the middle of the night with serious palpitations etc. I have had chest pain and every other pain ,so last weekend I went to the out of hours doctor for an appointment nothing to do with any of this and he took my blood pressure and listened to my heart ,he tells me I have a murmur !!! my own doc listened to my heart three weeks before and has probably done it dozens of times before and has never said anything apart from my heart was good ? I am now working away from home and have seen the doc there who can also hear the murmur and has set up an appointment for an echo scan this week. My own doc still says this would not be likely to have been causing palpitations ,panic attacks ????????? I think he is wrong !

venusbluejeans
27-09-15, 04:35
Hiya Gil and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: