PDA

View Full Version : Please help me, Im really low

spike
12-02-07, 10:19
I have posted a couple of things here the last few weeks so I promise this will be my last one.

I am 10 weeks pregnant this Friday and am feeling absolutly awful, I had virus symptoms 3 weeks ago, extreme vertigo, weakness, sweating, shivering, heart pounding, blurry vision etc. the doc said it was a viral infection with labyrinitus.

But now 3 weeks on, I still feel so awful, I had a blood test done that came back with my liver results slightly raised, Im going back for a re-test in 2 weeks. But my family and husband have turned against me saying its all in my head as Im an anxious person anyway, Ive seen 3 doctors and they said it was viral, pregnancy and anxiety.

But Ive never had anything like this before that went on so long, I just want to feel better and make people listen to me that I really do feel so poorly.

ceecee
12-02-07, 10:54
hi spike i know how horrible early pregnancy feels,and luckily i didn,t have anxiety then!!!!!!
i think our relatives sometimes get fed up with us as we look ok so they think that it is just all in our heads!
anxiety can give many horrible symptoms but if you need reasssurance don,t be afraid to go back to your doctor again,as thats what they are there for after all.
is this your first child?
good luck for the rest of your pregnancy
take crae
rach x

Piglet
12-02-07, 11:23
Hi ya Spike,

I have to say hun I felt truly crap for the first 4 months of all 3 of my pregnancies - just as I was thinking this isn't a barrel of laughs I suddenly started feeling much better and by about 5 months I was blooming!!

I don't know many who feel really great this early on so it's not at all unusual for you to be feeling this way. See if you can adapt your life abit to accomodate this little patch and before you know it you will be full of beans again - well full of something at least!! :D:D:D

Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

jodie
12-02-07, 11:43
hi spike

i to felt realy ill when i was in early pregnancy i had anxiety to it was just like yo say you are feeling then after 4 months i felt much better felt like doing more and getting out more ,so i would try hang in there .
i think if you have seen the doc and he dosent think there is to mch wrong then juust see if you do start to feel better try not to think about it to much it will make it much worse .

love jodie xx

Granny Primark
12-02-07, 12:02
Hi spike,
My daughters 9 weeks pregnant. Shes very excited but also very anxious. Shes also feeling very exhausted. (mind you she is working 50 hours a week as a hotel receptionist)
Its a very stressful time but im sure once you and my daughter have had your 12 week scan youl both be able to relax and enjoy your pregnancies.
Il give you her email address via pm so that you can both help each other.
Good luck and hope you feel better soon.

Take care
LYNN xx

hogwarts
12-02-07, 12:22
Hello Spike i am no woman but here is a.

((((((((((((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))))))) hope you feel better soon.

Gareth.

nomorepanic
12-02-07, 15:32
Spike

I have never been pregnant so can't add much weight to this post but I will reply to this comment ....

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">I have posted a couple of things here the last few weeks so I promise this will be my last one.</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

You post as many times as you want to ok? It is not a problem atall.

Sending you a hug and hope you feel better soon.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

spike
14-02-07, 15:17
Just wanted to say thank you all so much for your comments, I have a stinking cold today so not helping but Im not going to worry about a cold!!!!

Looplynn - I hope your daughter starts feeling less anxious too! I have limited access to emails and Im signed off from work at the moment so wil try and email when I can!!!

KOKO23CAT
16-02-07, 20:59
post all day every day if neccessary, i do sometimes!

early pregnancy is the pits i remeber it well, but the 2nd trimester will sort you out don't worry

koko

''my life is full of catastrophies, most of which never happened''