PDA

View Full Version : Breast pain again

lisak789
27-09-15, 16:39
It's been a long time but my breast pain is back in the right breast. I did get it checked and I'm terrorfied!!! On Friday I went for an ultrasound and a mammogram. I was joking with the lady asking her if I could get the results before the weekend cause I would worry like crazy! She's like no I can't but the radiologist usually gives her some indication on if everything is ok or not. So first I had the ultrasound and the lady that did that said all looked good. Then the lady who did my mammogram came in and I asked her does it look ok. She's like he didn't say much he was waiting for my past mammogram results to come in so he could compare! She then said my results would be at the doctor in 24 hours and that's all she could say. I take this as a really bad sign and I am so scared. I am sure if all was good she would have said no worries or something like that. I think i am going to get bad news tomorrow

DYLCC15
27-09-15, 16:59
If the ultrasound tech was really concerned, you would typically expect a call from the doctor that night as he would be notified immediately. Thinks such as this would be considered an emergency, and if they were really frightened by the images displayed, they would contact the radiologist and doctor right away. Also, the ultrasound woman does have knowledge of abnormalities within a ultrasound and she would notice if something is wrong and tell you to expect a call. Don't worry hun

Dylan

somdayillbeok
17-10-15, 06:22
Did you ever receive results?