PDA

View Full Version : leukemia?

laine2018
28-09-15, 05:09
So scared. Still getting those tiny pin pick red spots that some refer to as petachie on my upper arms and forearms. Some now on my chest and shoulder. Everytime I look I swear there are more. They are definitely under my skin and blood spots. They appear larger and more filled when squeezed. Some dissappear when I scratch at them only to reappear seconds later. I haven't had a full blood count done in almost a year. And now for the last week I am experiencing extreme tiredness like no other. My eyes burn and are heavy I'm tired shortly after crawling out of bed and could have a daily map as well as go to bed by 7 every night . Now my throat hurts and I'm worried some lymph nodes are swollen. Uhg I can't focus on anything other than the fear of being sick and dying and leaving my little girl

imfineokay
02-11-15, 22:06
I didn't know that was a symptom, and I have blood spots loads. I've had a blood test not long ago though and it came back fine. I suggest you do the same.

HaydenTaylor
04-11-15, 02:12
Hey I've been experiencing headaches for several weeks now, aswell as having moderate red pin prick spots on your skin! I had an FBC less than 6 months ago when possibly these symptoms were present and everything seemed fine apart from slightly lowered WBCC which is the opposite of leukemia right? Anyway I'm making an appointment asap and maybe you should do the same? Let me know how things go,