PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety symptoms

rachhj34
28-09-15, 14:40
Earlier this year I started having gynae problems and every since then I feel anxious all the time. To compound things I get married this weekend and I think I've become very anxious about this without realising it. Its a viscous circle, I want to feel well for it, but then I worry over every little symptom I have and I think I am making myself worse! I have had headaches ( but ok at the moment), clicky neck, dizziness, flushes, fast heart rate, muscle twitches and a bit of tingling. Do these symptoms sound like anxiety? x

Pepperpot
28-09-15, 17:08
Earlier this year I started having gynae problems and every since then I feel anxious all the time. To compound things I get married this weekend and I think I've become very anxious about this without realising it. Its a viscous circle, I want to feel well for it, but then I worry over every little symptom I have and I think I am making myself worse! I have had headaches ( but ok at the moment), clicky neck, dizziness, flushes, fast heart rate, muscle twitches and a bit of tingling. Do these symptoms sound like anxiety? x
Hi and welcome

They sound like anxiety to me, and even if you aren't thinking your nervous about your wedding, you could be - I know this as I got married a month ago lol. I wasn't myself on my big day - in hindsight I think it didn't help that I was worried about worrying. x