PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

kinoblemeister
28-09-15, 20:36
Hi guys,

Just a quick one to say hello.

Im a bit of a mess in general, have CFS/M.E and also OCD and general anxiety (mainly health anxiety caused by being chronically ill).

Used to be a natural bodybuilder/powerlifter and manage a university gym, now cannot do any of that due to my M.E. Which as.you can imagine has really impacted my mental health. That coupled.with the NHS's utterly inadequate help.for cfs/m.e
(i.have confirmed mitochondrial dysfunction so.it is physical) just reiterates a hopeless.situation!

So, yea, often.i feel real low and its time to sort my mental health side out :)

Will try and help.others too, have had ocd anf.anxiety depression for a lot longer than m.e. so shpuld.be able to help.a.little. Im just not great at helping myself :)

Cheers guys

venusbluejeans
28-09-15, 20:41
Hiya kinoblemeister and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: