PDA

View Full Version : new member

lisa
15-09-04, 18:13
HI, my name is lisa and i'm from south wales. I have suffered with anxiety, depression, panic for 10 years. It all started when i went on a plane for the first time, leaving me with a travelling phobia and GAD.

l.wills

seh1980
15-09-04, 18:39
hello there Lisa,

Welcome to the site!! I have been here for about 4 months now and this site has done wonders for me. Everyone is very nice and understanding and there is loads of advice available. Hope you find it as useful as I have done. Take care.

Sarah :D

sal
15-09-04, 18:55
Hi Lisa

Welcome to the site. You will get lots of support, advice and help on here.

Pleased you found it as so many of us will understand what you have been going through.

Look forward to hearing more from you.

Love Sal xxxxx

jill
15-09-04, 19:02
Hi Lisa

just want to say welcome to the site.

Jill:D:D:D

lainey
15-09-04, 20:33
Hi Lisa

Welcome to the site, you'll get lotts of support and advice from this site . It's helped me immensly over the last few months. I'm from South Wales too, I live in Cardiff, where are you from ?

Take care

Elaine x

Karen
15-09-04, 21:34
Hi Lisa

Welcome to the site. I have found so much help and support here and I am sure you find it helpful.

Take care.

Briary

Meg
15-09-04, 21:54
Hi Lisa,

Do share a bit more about you and your circumstances and how you're managing at the moment .

Meg

It is impossible to get out of a problem by using the same kind of thinking that it took to get into it.
- Albert Einstein.

chubsy2
16-09-04, 00:40
HI lisa , just saying hi and welcom. I am slightly new and this site has been really helpful. Just hang in there and we will get by!!

sal
16-09-04, 23:13
Hi Lisa

Just checking how you are as you havent replied.

Hope you are ok hon.

Love Sal xxxxx

tara
17-09-04, 11:21
hi lisa, welcome to the site, i'm from south wales too, port talbot. Tara xx

nomorepanic
19-09-04, 17:41
Hi Lisa

Welcome to the site - hope we can be of some help to you.

Nicola