PDA

View Full Version : check in thread for tuesday 29th september

emily67
29-09-15, 12:35
hi all, how are you doing?

yes, i know it's a little late this morning

and the reason??

family guy addiction

yeah.. seriously. as well as watching it and american dad last night on FOX, i watched my dvd of family guy today (well some episodes from the earlier series)

so you could say from 10 last night, until now it's been a back to back marathon of family guy, and american dad- with the only breaks getting a drink

now it's over though.. had enough of it for 1 day (2?)
today my fifa game arived (and while i don't like football, i thought it might be fun) so probably play some of that, while going through what ever the postman baught, reading my emails, and watching emmerdale.

it's tuesday so dominos day, i don't have to cook!. (woooo!)

hope you all have a good day

x

swgrl09
29-09-15, 16:39
Dominos sounds good, I may order pizza tonight myself!

Been a busy day at work today. Phones been ringing nonstop and been dealing with cleaning up the mess of a coworker who left with no notice ... Lots to do. It's making my anxiety a little worse but nothing unmanageable.

Got my flu shot today. It's required at work. I'd get it anyway! If there's anything you can vaccinate me against, go for it.

clarisse
30-09-15, 03:28
Emily ,you should really have all these Threads merged together.Instead of creating a new one each day. Admin will do it for you if you ask them. It will keep the board from being swamped,and keep the topic together.

emily67
30-09-15, 10:03
Emily ,you should really have all these Threads merged together.Instead of creating a new one each day. Admin will do it for you if you ask them. It will keep the board from being swamped,and keep the topic together.

exilent idea

thanks for the suggestion

the reason i started doing it like this was to not get the thread too long, and not to confuse other people who might be looking for a certain reply- or talk about a certain day

100 pages of a check in thread (maybe more), can get very confusing- i'll talk to the admin about it, i see both sides of the argument

personally i'm against the idea, because a thread for each day seems logical- and it makes it easy for people to find what they're after

but the cluttering up the board thing is a good argument. which also brings about another argument... why does the board exist. to post on

hmm it's a thought

x

swgrl09
05-10-15, 23:27
Hey Emily, just checking to see how you are doing. Noticed you haven't been posting. Everything ok???