PDA

View Full Version : Left arm/shoulder

misslove
29-09-15, 15:01
From my elbow to my back on the left side feels odd. It doesn't hurt it just feels really tight and tingly. Of course I'm freaking out over this. It feels like it needs a good rubbing. I'm so tired of worrying over everything.

misslove
30-09-15, 00:51
It went away for most of the afternoon but it's back now. Anyone have anything to say?

DYLCC15
30-09-15, 01:08
This happened to me to. It's a common symptom of anxiety- muscle tension. I felt as if I were having a heart attack because of the arm and shoulder pain I was having... all do to my anxiety. Now it may seem as if you weren't experiencing an anxious moment at that time, but anxiety sufferers, especially HA, are more hypersensitive and aware to aches and pains than to a person who does not suffer some form of anxiety disorder. You'll get used to it, trust me.

Something that may help. Take some rice and pour it into a moistened tube sock. Heat it up in the microwave for about 30 -45 seconds and use as sort of a heating agent to help the muscle tension. Do this and rotate it every thirty minutes with ice to help the pain

sparklypickle
30-09-15, 01:10
Sounds like it could be a trapped nerve or carpal tunnel. This usually resolves on its own. Doesn't sound dangerous but try to relax your neck and arms. I do get random tingling limbs and ears due to tension when I'm anxious so it could be due to anxiety.

If it continues for days then see a doctor to get their opinion.

misslove
30-09-15, 02:53
Ok I'll try to put heat on it. It comes and goes very annoying