PDA

View Full Version : Hey

mexicanprincess1
12-02-07, 17:47
Hi

Well introduce myself..my name is Lauren and i'm 17.
I've suffered with depression in the past and only occasionally have relapses but usually i can get over them. However i've had problems with sleeping for a while and i thought it would go once i got over my depression and it did but now it's back. I have recently developed a habit of itching my hands and wrists which i have noticed only occurs when i'm not comfortable. For a few weeks i was losing my voice most mornings in school, fairly normal but i didn't have a cold! There are other things too but i shan't describe them...

Apart from that i'm a 17 year old girl in sixth form studying A-levels am here in the vain hope i will get answers to things and that i'll meet others that feel the same!

Bye for now

xx

matilda
12-02-07, 17:51
Hi and welcome to NMP youll find lots of supportive people here!!!

manmoor
12-02-07, 18:05
Hi Lauren,

A big warm welcome to you.

"When There Was Only One It Was Then That I Carried You."

weepinky
12-02-07, 18:09
Hi there Mex and a big warm welcome to NMP, I'm sure you will find everyone here most helpful and supportive.

Luv Pinky

Yesterdays history, Tommorows a mystery, today is a gift, thats why its called the present.

honeybee3939
12-02-07, 18:38
Hi Lauren

And BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice while making new friends on the way.:D

Take a look at the First Steps (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/default.asp?t=cms&c=firststeps) pages Lauren you may find them of interest.

love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

nomorepanic
12-02-07, 18:54
Hi Lauren

A warm welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

wobily_lin
13-02-07, 05:21
elo Lauren,

Welcome to the site..great support n advice here n you will make good friends that understand x

Take care,
Lin xxx
"Fear is dat lil darkroom, wer negatives r developed", so positive thoughts okies!!!!!

trac67
13-02-07, 09:39
Hi Lauren,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends,

Take care

Trac xx

'Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'

duskess
13-02-07, 18:06
Hi Lauren , Welcome to the NMP Forum , Im sorry to hear you have been feeling like this , it cant be easy for you , you will get support and advice here . Studing for A levels is usually a stressful time too , I wish you well , if you need to chat and im here your very welcome Lauren , you take care Dusky x

mexicanprincess1
13-02-07, 19:19
Thanks everyone...nice to know so many people are around x