PDA

View Full Version : Yesterday I hit my head

Djm16
01-10-15, 01:46
Yesterday I hit my head opening my car door, it hurt pretty bad but no other symptoms. Today the spot is sore, sore to the touch and also just sore. I have HORRIBLE anxiety when it comes to my health. Right now I'm currently freaking about thinking I'm bleeding. I've been to the ER so much it's almost embarrassing so I'd hate to go if this wasn't serious. It's been over 24 hours. It's not a bad headache just a minor one in the spot where it hit. But while I've been freaking out, I felt really tired. It's 8:45 here, I have a 7 month old so maybe that's why I'm tried but I'm never in bed this early. I'm afraid. I'm freaking out. I need some help/advice/opinions .. Has this ever happened to anyone. Is this my anxiety making me feel this way.

venusbluejeans
01-10-15, 11:22
ssounds like you have a bruised head, you have to hut your head really quite hard to cause any damage. I have hit my head on many different things and have suffered no head injury apart from a bruised head.

mark84
01-10-15, 12:11
I think you'll be fine :)

Pepperpot
01-10-15, 13:12
You'll be fine. If you vomit after a head injury then A&E it is, but apart from that just take some painkillers x