PDA

View Full Version : Hey, howdy and hello!

Nervous_Nelly
01-10-15, 01:50
New to the sight, just joined last week. I've been mostly creeping around the Health Anxiety board, but I wanted to stop by and introduce myself.

My name is Victoria, I am 31 years old and I suffered with my anxiety when I was a child and into my early teen years, then, like magic it went away! After the birth of my son in 2011, it came back worse than ever and I can't shake it. My triggers change from time to time, but the worry is always there. I am struggling, but being here has helped. Thank you all for all your support, you have mine as well :-)

venusbluejeans
01-10-15, 02:14
Hiya Nervous_Nelly and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

sial72
01-10-15, 06:50
Hi Victoria and welcome x

Baggs
03-10-15, 10:33
Hi Nelly, welcome to NMP. Talking to others in the same boat can often help, people here understand. I wish you all the best.