PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone,really nervous

Angela 1964
01-10-15, 18:36
Hello everyone,my name is Angela i'm 51 and i'm suffering quite badly at the moment,i have 2 sons aged 30 and 28 and a daughter aged 15,my anxiety attacks started 23 years ago,i've been worse since my husband had a heart attack 3 weeks ago.It would be really nice to talk to someone who actually un derstands what anxiety feels like.Thank you for reading x

venusbluejeans
01-10-15, 18:41
Hiya Angela 1964 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

sial72
01-10-15, 19:15
Hi Angela, sorry you are feeling so bad. You'll find loads of people here who understand. I would say it is normal if your husband has recently had a heart attack tha you should be extra anxious, so don't be afraid about feeling like that xxx

Baggs
03-10-15, 10:30
Welcome to NMP. Lots of people here know what anxiety feels like. I wish you all the best.