PDA

View Full Version : Ladies can you help please

Earthmum
02-10-15, 10:23
Hi just needed to know if anyone else has had this , I finished my period 2 days ago then I was very constipitated this usually happens before during or after my period and I'm guessing its hormonal, so on this occasion it's after I finished my period, yesterday I was fine, but today I found very light spotting as if I'm about to start my period again, I have never had this? I'm thinking could it be my period finished then started again? Why I don't know.. or could the straining have caused my uterus or cervix to bleed, I'm a little anxious and worried and am constantly checking myself now , any advice would be really appreciated thank you guys :)

nomorepanic
02-10-15, 12:28
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

sial72
02-10-15, 12:53
Hi
This has happened to me quite a few times, I don't know the reason because it didn't worry me so I have never asked but all I can offer as help is that I have had it too xx