PDA

View Full Version : Just want to say a huge thank you to this site

Worried_Male
02-10-15, 18:40
Not been on here for a while. I have improved so much these last 3-4 years and it's in large part to this site.

When I first joined this site, I was at the lowest point in my life. In a huge depression I couldn't find my way out of. I had convinced myself I was seriously ill and my death was imminent. A truly horrible experience.

I come on this site and there was a name for what I was feeling. Health anxiety; anybody that has suffered with this knows the hell it can play on your mind and body.

Members on this site were so helpful to me and urged me to go to the drs, eventually I did and I was put on citalopram. That and the regular chats with people on this site got me through those dark days.

I just want to say a big thank you to the staff on this site and God bless you. You're doing an amazing job, I can't thank you enough. I don't know if I would have made it without the members and staff here.

Worried_Male

sial72
02-10-15, 20:36
That's nice and also lovely to hear you managed to get better x

Greenman50
02-10-15, 20:46
Great post ............this site mega helped me for sure :hugs:

Take care :yesyes:

nomorepanic
02-10-15, 21:05
Aww what a lovely post - it is nice when members say thank you to others for helping them out

Worried_Male
02-10-15, 23:02
I meant every word. I actually dread to think of what would have happened if I didn't find this site.