PDA

View Full Version : Hi, is this the right forum for anxiety?

elibabez
03-10-15, 10:45
Hello i hope i am on the right forum
i have bad anxiety and sometimes panic attacks but its mainly anxiety
i used to go to anxietyforum.net but nobody ever replies to my posts
there!

Here looks much more friendlier and active but am i in the right forum for anxiety?

thanks and hugs to everyone :hugs:

venusbluejeans
03-10-15, 10:55
Hiya elibabez and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Baggs
03-10-15, 17:16
Welcome to NMP. It is very friendly here, lots of nice people. I wish you all the best.

My name is Crissy
03-10-15, 17:48
Hello, I'm not sure what part of the forum I'm in, but before I registered I noticed someone worried about the way their GP was 'managing' their problem with diazepam. I have been dual addicted with both diazepam and alcohol and have eventually conquered them both. I would like to say something because I know how distressing mentally and physically this can be.

ricardo
03-10-15, 17:52
Hello, I'm not sure what part of the forum I'm in, but before I registered I noticed someone worried about the way their GP was 'managing' their problem with diazepam. I have been dual addicted with both diazepam and alcohol and have eventually conquered them both. I would like to say something because I know how distressing mentally and physically this can be.

crissy go back to the Forum and repost this on the appropriate thread,there maybe more than one that are similar, then delete this post.If you have a problem, I am sure admin will help you.

elibabez
08-10-15, 09:46
thanks for responses, wow i was away for a day and i get so many responses! thanks so much!

---------- Post added at 09:46 ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 ----------

Welcome to NMP. It is very friendly here, lots of nice people. I wish you all the best.

Awww thank you :hugs:

Annie0904
08-10-15, 10:23
Hi elibabez
Welcome to NMP :)

elibabez
08-10-15, 18:49

sial72
08-10-15, 19:01
Hi Elibabez and welcome
Lots of friendly people around here and good advice x