PDA

View Full Version : Sore testicle w/groin-leg pain... IBS related?

bchrismar
03-10-15, 15:41
Hi all,

I'm a few years into natural treatment for anxiety disorder and making great progress. Life is much more normal these days and things are good.

However I've hit a rough patch and wondered if anyone might have advice on some complications I'm experiencing. A few mornings ago I woke up with some lower G.I. problems and very sore right testicle. I've actually had the sore testicle appear with stomach problems for short period of time in the past, so I'm fairly sure it's related. It's an odd symptoms though, and not one you hear a lot about.

Basically, I've employed my normal acceptance-based strategies to allow it to be there and run its course. However it's been quite a challenge and now stretching into almost a week.

My diet is pretty consistent so I didn't really do anything to cause the flareup that I know of, and I generally play it conservative when I do have stomach episodes. Just wondering if anybody has gone through this and if they have any advice on things that may help, or stories of how you got past this.

Thanks in advance for any advice.