PDA

View Full Version : Panic disorder then gad .. Plz help me !

mohamedsallam
04-10-15, 11:50
Hi everybody,
5 monthes ago when I was praying I felt a strage feeling like aura then panic attack happened ( tachycardia , sweeting , cant breath , shaking , tingling , i felt i,m gonna faint )
Then after my preyer finished i was terrifing , do you know the feeling of dying or something like that !
Then w months between doctors till i found the answer on the internet ! Typical symptoms and it's something called "panic disorder" .
Till that date i started to be more quiet and the symptoms also . but I still anixious all the time when i prey or having my course with camarades , cant sitting without moving y hand or playing im ny head and this annoying me and cant stop it if i do i feel like iam dizzy or hypotensive or my head will strock ormy hand will be paralysed many different annoying feeling and thoughts the conclusion of this that i feel iam abnormal person completly and cants restore my normal life that passed 5 month ago .
Please help my in my condition .

Chipotle
04-10-15, 15:25
Hi mohamedsallam, I have the same symptoms as you more or less. I am no expert but I would go and see your doctor first and get their help. There is also lots of info in the forums that I found helpful and was glad to know I am not alone.