PDA

View Full Version : Bruises on my chest!!!!!

imfineokay
04-10-15, 13:31
Okay so bruises on my limbs I can deal with cause I always get them bumped somehow. But I woke up this morning and found two bruises on my chest! But I also found A scratch mark above the bruises. But I'm so scared of having ca now. Oh god not again :(

---------- Post added at 13:31 ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 ----------

And also, I had a blood test back in May this year, would something have come up then?!

Holliee
04-10-15, 14:44
Bruises could be from anything! Especially if there's a scratch there too. If you're worried getting another blood test to put your mind at ease might help? :)

imfineokay
04-10-15, 16:05
Thanks for replying and yeah True, also I was sick a few days ago so it could be that. But surely my last blood test would have shown something weird right?

venusbluejeans
04-10-15, 16:13
I often injure myself at night, lots of unexplained bruises. you may have hit yourself in your sleep, rolled over onto something, laid on by a pet

imfineokay
04-10-15, 16:22
Okay then, thanks. Do you get bruises on your chest though? I saw another forum which said those are the ones to look out for...

venusbluejeans
04-10-15, 17:13
I get bruises everywhere

Tootie
04-10-15, 17:16
why do you think bruises on your chest equals ca?
like everyone else has said it probably just bumps in the night.

imfineokay
04-10-15, 17:24
Thanks! And like I said I saw this form which said those are the ones to be afraid of.