PDA

View Full Version : I`m so tired... i can`t take this

BlueEyesShining
05-10-15, 21:28
First of all sorry for the rant.
But i feel really awful... It feels like this problem is going on for years and it just can`t seem to end. I really miss the perosn that i love the most and now when i see her it only gets worse because we don`t communicate as we used before. I miss the way we used to talk, to hug, to be together and to talk to her whenever i needed.
I hate myself cause i ruined everything, i`m such a fool, a total failure.
My days are empty without her and my anxiety only gets worse and now i have the most awful headache, feeling like i`m going to die.
It`s like i have a pressure in my head and it will burst every moment. It feels like i have heavy weight on my shoulderss thati need to carry every f*cking day and night.
I hate my life but i love her. Please i need some advice how to win back a person with whom you used to be close.
I feel like crying... i hate this situation and every day of my life is a living hell

BlueEyesShining
06-10-15, 17:59
anyone??

Bookcrazy
06-10-15, 22:22
I'm sorry you haven't had any replies.
I'm guessing its just a difficult thing to answer.
I'm sorry, but I don't have any advice to give regarding your love life.
I do hope your bad headache from yesterday has gone though, as that was no doubt contributing to your thoughts yesterday. :hugs: xx

SurfingWaves
06-10-15, 23:55
I don't know about how your breakup occured or anything but....

Weigh up your options. If there is a realistic chance of getting back with her then do give it your best shot, maybe she wants to see you have made positive changes first tho. If not a realistic Chance then it's important to accept that situation and be content with the contact you still have with her . When she sees the positive calm energy of your complete acceptance she may feel more at ease with you and something could blossom from that.

Either way it is a win/win situation compared to how u are feeling now.