PDA

View Full Version : FREE Ebook on Overcoming Anxiety

timjpcollins
06-10-15, 04:36
Hi there,

I posted this on the facebook site and got some good feedback so thought I'd share it here as well.

This is the latest version of the guide and it's the foundation of what I coach people on when working with them to overcome anxiety.

It's totally FREE. Any questions please post and I'll answer them for you.

address is timjpcollins.com/signup

MyNameIsTerry
06-10-15, 06:11
I've got a question:

Q1. Have you had permission to post this?

Whilst this ebook may be free, you are quick to then advertise your private coaching services on the next page that appears and in the email sent and the ebook itself. $150 per hour one-to-one or $9.97 per month in the group coaching.

timjpcollins
06-10-15, 16:53
Yes I do charge for coaching it's my full time business.

BUT I do give away lots of info for free and also host a podcast (also free) as not everyone can afford to pay for coaching etc.

Hope that helps.

Cheers
Tim

MyNameIsTerry
06-10-15, 22:31
That wasn't the question. The question is about whether you have had permission to post your free ebook with all the plugs to the paid services on this forum.

Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed and includes using the forum email and Private message system to spam other members.
You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. Such posts will be subject to removal.

timjpcollins
07-10-15, 17:45
No I didn't ask permission. I'm assuming it would have been reported and removed if it was an issue.

My whole mission is to support people suffering with Anxiety. Maybe you could take a listen to the Podcast and it would give you a better ideal of what I'm up to anxietypodcast.com

MyNameIsTerry
08-10-15, 04:21
Another plug. You do realise there is a reason why new members can't post links? Spam.

Anyone downloading your free ebook from a landing page just asking for email & name is then passed to a landing page giving only two options - 1) group coaching service and 2) personal coaching service. Both have to be paid for.

Posting a free ebook to redirect "traffic" to your website is an old advertising trick. Something market affiliates do all the time to get vulnerable people to "click through" without realising to buy a gurus product.

The ebook is basic and whilst it does include useulf info, it's not a patch on the free info already available on NMP.

Trust is very important when paying for services in thei sector and appearing a wellmeaning new member to then be found to be selling services with nods to them in the email you get, the ebook you get and the landing pages, etc is hardly a good start on that front.