PDA

View Full Version : Hey Hey

NCoxie
06-10-15, 17:41
Hello peeps,

My name is Natalie, depression/anxiety is my currant game. I've had this bad for 4 months now. Alway been a bit of a nervous/ a bit of a worrier... But then again that runs in the family. (Depression runs big in my family too deep joy... Not) currently into week 5 of taking Citalopram 10mg after 14 days now at 20mg, major side-effects gone although I still get sweats! Ugh!

My main problem has been intrusive thoughts, panic attacks, not feeling myself or wanting to do anything.

Currently waiting for talking therapy to start.

I have a wonderful boyfriend who I've been with for 7 years now. He has been my rock. My confidant. Through all of this. I tell him all my intrusive thoughts (they change monthly) he accepts me and my ridiculousness.

Wishing this was finished/over now but I understand its a long road.
Looking forward to getting to know you peeps.

venusbluejeans
06-10-15, 17:52
Hiya NCoxie and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

NCoxie
06-10-15, 17:56
Hey Emmz,

Nice to meet you. I have lurked here awhile (mostly checking to see if what I'm going through is normal or if anyone else is going through the same) I will go through the articles and look forward to making friends.

Natalie
X