PDA

View Full Version : Been awhile-not doing well at ALL

k2626
07-10-15, 04:43
Ive had HA for many years. Started when my friend found out 20 yrs ago he had full blown AIDS. Thats where my journey began. I thought I had AIDS, then brain cancer (I suffer migraines), then I was actually quite well for a good 10 yrs. My dad was diagnosed with pancreas cancer and I helped him die. Once again it kicked in my HA. I began having horrid stinging pains all throughout my body, muscle twitching, all sorts or abnormal rashes such as blood lines under my nails etc… I thought I had: met bone cancer, MS, ALS, pancreas cancer. The symptoms never went away really but they now go through flares, drs suspect auto immune disease which I guess can be kicked off by traumatic events. Just 6 months after my dad died I was diagnosed with pancreatitis. Needless to say I lost it, I also had mild increase in a tumor marker for this. I thought I had pancreas cancer. Apparently that lab can be elevated with pancreatitis and other issues. After 6.5 yrs of now dealing with pancreastitis or unknown gut nerve issues (drs can't agree if its chronic pancreatitis or nerves) Im now on a rollaroaster again. A woman at my gym was dx with breast cancer and died 6 wks later. It was all over her body. She kept having random pains all over her body prior to dx. I now am on a rollarcoaster again thinking I have cancer all over my body. As mentioned drs said I may have auto immune issues. I do suffer bouts of bad fatigue, fevers etc. Currently over the last wk I feel so so weak, as if I have the flu yet no other flu symptoms-just that malaise. I continue to get pains in my body and am losing it with fear that cancer is all over. I have my annual mammogram tomorrow. Something doesnt feel right and just wanted to come here and vent my worries. I know I always think worst case scenario and just needed to let this out. I know something is off, but hopefully its nothing too serious.