PDA

View Full Version : Health anxiety and pregnant

stars22
07-10-15, 08:43
I started having alot of unexplained symtoms end of august and blamed anxiety I had read on here somebody had sore boobs ect and put it down to my anxiety picking it up so I ignored it all I got my anxiety uncontroll but would still have the odd days where it was bad I then on 3rd October got given a test by my friend due to my symtoms I didn't believe I was pregnant but I was I am ! I was overjoyed until day two of knowing all my anxiety has kicked in I have had two children and mc this is my rainbow baby my anxiety is wild now I know I ignored real symtoms now I believe im going to get every health problem during pregnancy or that im going to lose this baby I cant enjoy it like I have my others I don't feel right my heart races all the time too its not healthy is anybody going/gone thrpugh health anxiety during pregnancy xx

DonnaT
07-10-15, 10:35
Hi
I wanted to write to you because I'm in the same position as you. My health anxiety is through the roof the minute and and I cant seem to improve it in any way. I feel at rock bottom. I don't live in the uk but had my other children there. there is a lot of help ut there for people like us. Speak to your GP PLEASE. they hve lots of ideas to try and the quicker you get sorted the better for you both I promise you. Stress on the you is so bad for the baby. I have suffered with anxiety and depression for ten years. please message me if you would like to talk.