PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Roxy
17-10-03, 00:25
Hi there! I'm Roxy.. er.. I have all the various phobias, social problems, and many many health problems! lol *falls over and doesn't get up* Just here to give and recieve some advice. I've just come off the tablets and I'm trying to get things back in some sort of order! To be honest, I'm not really coping that well *cringes* but ever the optimistic puppy! :D

Looking forward to chatting to ya'll

Roxy x

If you see dark skies in my green eyes, it's just that I can't find no cover, these ghosts that haunt me, they get me when they want me, and some days are better than others.

I didn't sleep last night, I guess that's the price,you pay for a soul this trouble, and curse or blessing, I'm here confessing, that some days are better than others.

I have these moments of weakness, but I've had a lifetime of strength, and I know I will defeat this, but that's not what my heart wants to think.

And even tomorrow, is tinged with sorrow, when one fool longs for another, this can't last forever, just like the weather, some days are better than others.

benoo5
17-10-03, 01:13
every day...in every way...ime going to get better,and better...we can be positive,or we can be negative...the choice is yours...you have found a good site...this is the start of your new life...well done...bryan