PDA

View Full Version : Dizzy Only When Walking Barefoot

Sia
08-10-15, 14:32
Hi All

After many months I am back again. At my worst point I had severe dizziness but it did go away eventually. I was almost dizzy free for all these months.

A strange thing that I noticed is that I get the funny off balanced feeling when I walk barefoot. I normally walk with slippers on even within the house. But sometimes if I have to walk barefoot I feel like I am walking on sponge?
Anyone experienced this?
When we go to temples, as per our culture we are not allowed to wear slippers, similarly if I go to somewhere where slippers are not allowed I start feeling off balanced esp on my right side. I just cannot take my mind off it. It is anxiety. Things like this suddenly don't crop up otherwise! But I need reassurance :):mad::weep:

misslove
08-10-15, 22:56
It sounds like an anxiety thing. Maybe something about the places makes you uncomfortable and it's your bodies way of reacting.

Sia
09-10-15, 08:21
Thanks misslove. Its probably also that whenever there is a need to remove my slippers I start worrying about the impending dizziness.

misslove
09-10-15, 16:49
Try to just be barefoot when your home and comfortable. Also figure out what is about the places you go that makes you nervous. Do you have issues against your religion or culture?